[ANSTHRLD] Announcing Event Court Awards

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 10:11:54 PDT 2006

This is very true. Their Excellencies of Steppes came to Defender with their
herald and asked for time in court to read the announcement. They petitioned
Aaron and Britta for permission to open the award so that they could induct
this Lady into the order.

Luciana

On 9/26/06, tmcd at panix.com <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, Luciana Caterina di Boniface <dolce.luce at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Isobel des Tourelles de Seine - Tread of the Steppes
>
> *blink*  The Tread of the Steppes was the award of the March of the
> Steppes; they closed it when they became a barony, only reopening it
> once (in Robin and Adelicia's tenure, I think).
>
> Denyel de Lyncoln
> --
> Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com

Talking to yourself is okay. Even answering yourself is all right. The
problem is when you have to ask yourself to repeat the question.....