[ANSTHRLD] In need of... Black and White line drawing of Kingdomachievement...

Wendel Bordelon rwbordelon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 17:11:50 PDT 2006

Wonderful!

Now all I have to do it get it into a RTF encoding to go in the
program.  I just included it into MS Word and saved at RTF but got a
really poor result.  I think part of it was that it needed to be
enlarged and the conversion lost goodness.

Would you be able to create a fullpage image that I could reduce?

--Francois