[ANSTHRLD] Help please: "summary" in the Name Documentation area

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Apr 3 11:18:00 PDT 2007

The book citation and page number.  Add the heading it is under if there are multiple.

May be something like:

McBridin - The Surnames of Scotland by George F. Black on page 460 under the surname MacBridan.

or

Lisette - Withycombe, E. G. Dictionary of English Christian Names, 3rd edition.
    Page 100 under the entry for Elizabeth show Lisette as a French variation that
    was occasionally used in England.

Something along those lines should be sufficient.

Alasdair