[ANSTHRLD] strange question

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Wed Apr 4 09:17:24 PDT 2007

> I hope this link works easier than the yahoo stuff from yesterday's
> discussion.  The device in question is the blue company
> picture.  Yes, they
> have already made a few shields and all have matching tunics.
>  They have not
> yet put the star on the bar but are looking to do that.
>
> http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0BcuHLJq5ZsXNg&notag=1

Here's a hopefully direct link for Daniel: http://tinyurl.com/2e3l66

I always feel sorry for folks when they obviously do all that work for
something that isn't vaguely heraldically correct.

This, to me, looks more like the right half of a chevron, rather than the
lower half of a bend; I wonder if it might be possible to talk them into
adding a left half, maybe in white, for a "Azure, a chevron per pale argent
and Or". Which, to my quick check, looks completely clear.

-Emma