[ANSTHRLD] temporal restrictions

Maridonna maridonna at maridonna.com
Thu Apr 5 08:39:56 PDT 2007

Hedwig wrote:
> So, if I read this correctly then 750 years is NOT too far apart?
>
> HvL
It would be one weirdness SFPP(step from period practice).

Back in 2005 Mistress Mari told me that the Excessive Temporal
Disparity Rule of Thumb is:
0-300 years - no weirdness
301-1000 years - 1 weirdness
greater than 1000 years - 2 weirdnesses = not registerable

Of course that is up to the current Pelican to decide.

Franc,ois la Flamme 2001.11
This name has two weirdnesses: one for lingual disparity and a second
for temporal disparity. The given name Temair is documented to 665 as
an Irish Gaelic feminine given name. The element Sweynsei is
documented to 1188 as a place name in English. Therefore, the
submitted name combines Irish Gaelic and English, which is a
weirdness, and combines elements more than 300 years apart, which is
another weirdness.
[Temair Sweynsei, 11/01, R-Calontir]

--
Andrea / Maridonna
Why buy while they die? Adopt a rescue or shelter pet today.