[ANSTHRLD] the name Willow WAS: temporal restrictions

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Thu Apr 5 11:40:33 PDT 2007

Hedwig wrote:
> The name was returned at Laurel level.  So to resubmit do we
> start over from
> kingdom or what...how does that work?  I've never had that
> happen before.

Yep. If it was returned at Kingdom level or Laurel level, either way it's a
Resubmission (except when it's not, and is instead an appeal, but those are
actually pretty rare).

You'll note on the name submissions form an "Action Type", and you'll want
to check the boxes for "Resubmission" and "Laurel". Note the ++ next to
"Resubmission", which prompts you to look at the line in the top area that
reads "Name(s) previously submitted but not registered (if any)" and
"Kingdom submitted from" and "Date returned". All that needs to be filled
out.

Send it in to Asterisk as usual; if it's resubmitted within 2 years of the
date of return, there is no fee charged.

-Emma