[ANSTHRLD] Advice on two blazons

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 11:55:23 PDT 2007

First a relatively simply blazon. I have looked over the ICC for January
regarding charges over field divisions where the charge obscures the
division between two colors. This device does not have a complex line
division but the same two colors are involved.

Per bend gules and sable, a cross crosslet argent.

Do you see any potential problems?

Second, and this is the example attached, I have a device that a gentle has
asked me to submit for her. I want to make sure that I have blazoned it
correctly. I know from a previous conversation that the colors need to be
separated. So here is how I would blazon that device. Feel free to shoot
holes in it as necessary.

Purpure, a rhomb sable fimbriated argent and on a base dancetty a coney
argent.

Thank you.

Engenulf de Vienville