[ANSTHRLD] CC verification requested - cinquefoils (was: Re: Helpwith conflict check)

Britt tierna.britt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 22:39:59 PDT 2007

Elspeth,

I missed something.

Colin Tyndall de ffrayser - March of 2002 (via Caid): Quarterly sable
and gules, all semy of fraises Or.

There's a CD for changing the field, but a fraise is a cinquefoil.

Now, when he registered he got permission to conflict from Micheline
Elphinstone, who has her six roses in two, two, and two arrangement.
He is also benefiting from Khevron's blanket permission to conflict,
so he might well be willing to give you permission to conflict with
him, particularly since your fields are so radically different.

Crescent Herald of Caid is our contact person, a lord named Lachlann
(crescent at castle.org). He knows me by name and I know him by
reputation so if you'd like me to contact him to see i we can find
Colin, I will, or you can contact him directly.  Just send him your
proposed blazon and the explanation that you'd like to get permission
to conflict from Colin and would he help you contact Colin.

I think you have a good chance at getting it, too.

Sorry I missed the conflict. Glad I got it double-checked, though.

- Teceangl