[ANSTHRLD] Steppes Warlord Full Service Consultation table

Central Herald eclipse_herald at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 15:02:10 PDT 2007

My Lords and Ladies

  The Star Principle Herald is sponsoring a Full Service consultation table at Steppes Warlord.  Threrfroe Asterisk and I are soliciting all Heralds, Herald 'wanna'bes', past Heralds, and anyone else we can get to assist at the table.

  The Table will be open on Sat from  10 am to 5 PM
                            and on Sun from 10 Am to 2 PM

  Asterisk and I have conspired to provide water, coffee and snacks for those staffing the tables and coloring and helping out in general.

  YIS
  Ld. Alric Morgannwgg
  Eclipse