[ANSTHRLD] Question for new Herald - Name Release

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 11:22:07 PDT 2007

Yes this is for Constance.  She was going to wait until Warlord but I told her there was no need to wait.

  Thank you, Emma, for the words of wisdom. I will have Lady Constance send emails this week.

  Thank you all for your patience with the newbie.

YIS,

Viviana

  Is this Constance? I forget off the top of my head which kingdom was it submitted through?