[ANSTHRLD] Question for new Herald - Name Release

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Fri Apr 13 12:05:15 PDT 2007

Is this Constance Elizabeth Campbell, whose name was submitted on the 09/2006
Ansteorra LoI?

If so, then her name was ruled on in January.  The January LoAR is in
production right now, so she needs to send an email to Laurel and Pelican,
cc'ing Astersik, and ask if it is still possible for her name to be withdrawn.

It may be too late or it may still be possible (just barely).  She may have
to followup the request with a printed copy with her own signature on it sent
via regular mail in order to confirm the request.

Basically, it may be too late and she may have to submit a name change (which
will have a submission fee) or there may barely be enough time left.  All she
can do is ask Laurel and Pelican.

The email addresses are:

Laurel is:   herald at sca.org
Pelican is:  pelican-herald at sca.org