[ANSTHRLD] Heraldy Conflicts, help, please

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 09:37:08 PDT 2007

I have a submittor who is wishing to resubmit the following device:

"Or, on a lozenge azure a fret Or within an orle azure."

Mundane description:
A gold fret upon a blue lozenge, all on a field of gold surrounded by an
orle of blue.

I do not yet have a design drawn up to confirm that we are talking the same
language. I will be working on that part tonight.

She has worked at conflict checking this herself, and has asked for
confirmation of what she found. The other possible conflicts did clear. This
is the only one that she gave that I was uncertain on.

*The following badge associated with this name was registered in April of
1986 (via the West):?Or, on a lozenge azure, four more in cross argent.
1)      Different charge on lozenge
2)      Orle .*

It looks clear to me, but I would feel a lot better to get confirmation on
that one.

Also, can anyone else find any other conflicts for this? I am a bit
backlogged on submissions at the moment *sighs*

Any assistance at all would be greatly appreciated.

Luciana