[ANSTHRLD] Question regarding Guild Devices

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 11:33:03 PDT 2007

I apologize for posting this question but I am looking for a bit of help.  I know I saw somewhere a pictorial list of the Guild Devices.  However, I am unable to find it again.

I am looking for the device, specifically, for a Clothier's Guild.  The Group is Steppes.

  Thank you in advance for any/all help.

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  "To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds