[ANSTHRLD] Question regarding Guild Badges

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 13:58:06 PDT 2007

I feel compelled to point out that the Ansteorran Clothier's Guild
has been defunct for well over 20 years.  This badge is a relic of
that.

For my part, if for some reason a local branch guild felt compelled
for whatever reason to use some sort of identifying badge, the local
branch's populace badge, displayed on top of a big needle (in the
particular case of a clothier's guild), is quite sufficient.

--Serena, Blanc Gryffon Herald