[ANSTHRLD] Question regarding Guild Devices

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Tue Apr 24 13:02:12 PDT 2007

Quoting Alasdair MacEogan <alasdair at bmhanson.net>:

> Kathleen O'Brien <kobrien at texas.net> wrote:
> >  Whoever has the binder of old Ansteorra LoIs that I left with the
> Bordure
> >  office should likely be able to find a copy of the emblazon for this
> (if
> >  the paperwork is not in the Asterisk files).
>
> If someone is willing to get me copies of the older LoIs I am willing to do
> some scanning as PDF files so they can be uploaded to the CoH website.

I am in the process of scanning old LoIs that I have.  The intent is that
they will be available eventually on a CoA-internal level.  The issue is that
the LoIs have personal information in them (addresses, phone numbers, etc.)
that would have to be removed for general consumption.

I don't have old Ansteorra LoIs in my collection (which came into my hands
through a non-Ansteorra path), though, because I donated them to Kingdom for
the Bordure office.

I know we discussed this once before, but I can't recall the answer.  Who has
those black binders right now?  They are sorted in reverse chronological
order (newest year first) with tabs separating LoIs and LoCs.

I just finished scanning all the An Tir LoIs in my collection and am ready to
begin on another kingdom.  If the binders can be found and gotten to me, I'll
be glad to scan Ansteorra next.  Otherwise, I'll pick a different kingdom.
(I'm trying to do ones with LoIs from the 80s or earlier in order to catch
older documents that may have vanished from different archives over time.)

Mari