[ANSTHRLD] Fw: Re: device help please

Hedwig honeyfrog at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 13:58:41 PDT 2007

OK I've conflict checked the proposed device against the following:

The field treatment  (clear)
Roses (4 or more) (clear)
a saltire plain line uncharged (one questionable)

   - Melanie of Caer
Anterth-Mor<http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_name.cgi?p=Melanie%20of%20Caer%20Anterth%2dMor>
      - The following device associated with this name was registered in
      March of 2006 (via
Northshield)<http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_date.cgi?y1=2006&m1=March&y2=2006&m2=March&kn=checked>
      :
      *Per saltire purpure and argent, a saltire between four
      cinquefoils counterchanged.*

ü      1 CD for field treatment

ü      1 CD for charges

ü      Clear

My question is: Are the cinquefoils too close to the roses to clear
conflict?

Boy was THAT a fun conflict check!  I want to thank everyone for their help
today.

Hedwig
(The redraw suggestions are much welcomed and thank you for that as well)

--
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow