[ANSTHRLD] Question regarding Guild Devices

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Mon Apr 23 14:27:36 PDT 2007

Alasdair MacEogan wrote:
> Clothier's Guild

Okay, this is an odd one to try and describe, but I'll try.

Black background

two pairs of basic scissors - round handles - in white, partially open.
One has the
blades pointed down, the other pointed up, forming a diamond in the
middle of the
field

Inside that diamond formed by the scissor blades is a gold needle,
upright (palewise)
with the eye to chief and a white thread running straight through the
eye, and under the scissor blades
to show on both sides of the upper blades (the ones that are pointing down).

Like I said, odd, but this was 1984, and I have seen odder from that
time period and earlier.

Baroness Shauna