[ANSTHRLD] Question regarding Guild Devices

HL Chiara Francesca vscribe at ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 24 12:22:46 PDT 2007

Then someone can edit the commentary out at the scanning. Not very
difficult.

The important part is the emblazon, just leave those pages in.

But I agree, there is enough dirty laundry out there already on the ones
that have the more colorful comments. I do not think I need to remind you
all of what happened a few years ago when a new comer discovered them and
well ... you know the rest.

Chiara