[ANSTHRLD] Sable Thistle image

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 16:23:13 PDT 2007

Ah, try the one on the Ansteorran Award Text document.
  Its the one that was registered and is official.  Make sure you do not use a scottish thistle image (round ball with dovetail on top, one set to leaves), but instead use the one on the Official Award Text document, the Ansteorran Thistle (oval ball, no dovetail on top, two sets of leaves)... found at:
  http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/education.php
  See first item 'Official Award Texts'

  Cheers, Hillary, Signet