[ANSTHRLD] Sable Thistle image...all images

Kingdom Webminster, Ansteorra vscribe at ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 10 16:30:09 PDT 2007

Viviana,

Borek has a CD filled with the images everyone keeps asking for but no one
seems to bother to ask him after we all have answered the question over
and over.

Yes, there are many good images. Yes, you can talk to Borek to get a copy
of the CD, he will not bite. :D
Borek:
borekvv at hotmail.com

Other images can be found here:
http://www.ansteorra.org/graphics/
and here
http://webminister.ansteorra.org/webdev/clipart.php

And here is the one you asked for Donnchadh
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/jessa/anst.html

Enjoy! :D
Chiara