[ANSTHRLD] Hey!

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 13:44:10 PDT 2007

I can think of several herald types who could develop the idea with little or no encouragement.  Some are still active on this list and some have fallen by the wayside.

Jennifer Smith <jds at randomgang.com> wrote:  > So, there I was, innocently poking around in the
> Ansteorran Heraldic Submissions Tracker, when I came
> across the following:
>
> Gunthar Jonsson. (Steppes)
> Household name and badge for The Rain of Gunthar and
> Sara.
> Fast-track returned 9/99 2.
>
> Which one of you jokers is responsible for that bit of
> silliness?!?

Looks like Kathri, who was Asterisk at the time, although I also point out
that Francois was Star...

-Emma