[ANSTHRLD] AHSS updated schedule online

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 17:01:40 PDT 2007

Are they planning to post the actual schedule of what class is when or just the descriptions? Or am I missing it on the site some where? I wanted to know how early I need to leave the house for the class I am teaching and plan the rest of the classes I am taking for the day :)
Thanks
Siobhan

Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote: Greetings,
  In order to not conflict the Heralds and Scribes meetings with classes, the class coordinator for Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal, coming this weekend, has adjusted the schedule.

  The lunch hour has been extended by thirty minutes, and now the meetings will be held in the common area, during lunch.

  Also, a few classes were shifted just a bit to avoid common subject conflicts.

  To check out the updated schedule, and the class descriptions, see:
  http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/heraldic_07/

  Cheers, Hillary

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Canton of Skorragardr
Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.