[ANSTHRLD] Tent painting at the Symposium

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 17:01:41 PDT 2007

Greetings,
At the symposium they were doing tent painting in the main hall. I spoke to one of the gentlemen doing it and he told me the paint type but I neglected to write it down and can now only remember is started with a V and was for screen painting.

Can someone help me fill in this blank?

Thanks so much
Lady Siobhan

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Canton of Skorragardr
Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.