[ANSTHRLD] Tent painting at the Symposium

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Tue Aug 21 07:16:44 PDT 2007

Siobhan wrote:
> > At the symposium they were doing tent painting in the main
> hall. I spoke to one of the gentlemen doing it and he told me
> the paint type but I neglected to write it down and can now
> only remember is started with a V and was for screen painting.
> >
> > Can someone help me fill in this blank?

I had to dig it up out of the Mooneschadowe archives, but here you go!

The stuff is called Versatex printing ink. Here's the link from Dharma:
http://www.dharmatrading.com/html/eng/48477-AA.shtml

It works great, and is pretty easy to do. Be sure to wear junk clothes, and
watch where you drop it....

-Emma