[ANSTHRLD] Radei Drchevich appeal

Eirik eirik at hot.rr.com
Thu Aug 23 06:05:26 PDT 2007

>You *can* appeal, certainly, but I'd be gobsmacked if it worked, and
>waiting for the ruling would delay your next design by 10 months or
>so.  I suggest not sending it up (or telling Asterisk that you're
>withdrawing it) and instead redesigning now.

Let me interject that Daniel asked about this on the SCA Heralds list and
some very experienced heralds other that Magnus and Daniel offered opinions.
Basically, the appeal as written won't make much difference. If you wish
something similar, change the lozenge throughout to a simple lozenge. This
would clear the conflict and keep the design similar.

Eirik Halfdanarson

P.S. And Daniel, I changed the subject to something more appropriate.