[ANSTHRLD] looking for a list of past AHSS hosts

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Thu Aug 23 11:57:39 PDT 2007

> Anyone remember when the prior symposiums occurred and who hosted?

I don't think we had one in 2000 because KWHS was in Houston.  (Westgate, I
think.  Maybe Stargate?)

Not long after I moved back to Ansteorra, there was an event I'm remembering
as "Southern Regional Heraldic [something]".  (I'm remembering it because it
was my second or third event in Ansteorra.)  It was a camping event at Camp
Finlayson (don't know if I'm spelling that right) in the middle of Fort
Hood.  I think Middleford was the host, but maybe Tempio?

There were classes in different tents and a competition for the most heraldic
camp.

I'm thinking the date was summer 1997...

Mari