[ANSTHRLD] looking for a list of past AHSS hosts

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Thu Aug 23 13:53:58 PDT 2007

Quoting Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com>:

> Westgate hosted 1999, as a dry run for doing KWHSS 2000.   I don't recall
> who did the 2000 year event, but think it was done in August, since KWHSS
> was local.

I thought the 1999 thing (which was in Feb) was Westgate Winter Collegium -
with a heraldic focus - rather than AHSS.

And I don't remember a AHSS separate from KWHS in 2000.  But, if it was
scheduled against Pennsic, that would make sense that I would not remember it
since I was at Pennsic.  But I really think we didn't have one since KWHS was
local.

Mari