[ANSTHRLD] Radei Drchevich appeal

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Aug 23 15:14:19 PDT 2007

I've been reading thru the messages here, and then googling my way thru past rulings, and if I understand this correctly, in this case the lozenge throughout Radei wants is considered the same as a field vetu, and that is considered a field treatment (making the mullet the primary)?if?that will cause conflict with another device, and considered a primary charge (making the mullet a tertiary) if THAT will cause conflict.? Maximizing conflicts however possible.

Doesn't seem fair somehow.

Makes it seem like the system is specifically geared to discourage the use of fields vetu.

Kevin