[ANSTHRLD] looking for a list of past AHSS hosts

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Thu Aug 23 15:23:27 PDT 2007

Ulf and I autocrated Ansteorran Kingdom Heraldic Symposium, with a full Scribal track, on August 23 thru 25, 1991, hosted by the Barony of Namron, as per the invitation We sent out to the members of the College that I'm looking at right now, :-)...'Stacia

Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:  Westgate hosted 1999, as a dry run for doing KWHSS 2000. I don't recall who did the 2000 year event, but think it was done in August, since KWHSS was local.

So:
1999 Westgate
2000 ??
2001 Three Bridges
2002 Moonshadowe
2003 Westgate
2004 Namron
2005 Middleford
2006 Central Regional Hosting with the assistance of Emerald Keep
2007 Moonshadowe

Cheers, Hillary