[ANSTHRLD] Statant Erect Affronty

radei at moscowmail.com radei at moscowmail.com
Sat Aug 25 15:57:22 PDT 2007

Could you direct me to some examples of humans being used as a device.  I am curious as to how this is done, I would not have thought it acceptable.  But then What I do know of heraldry is mundane, and the rules seem different for SCA, So I have to unlearn what I thought I knew and learn the society rules.

I assume there is a database of registered devices, could you direct me to that?  Is it pictorial, or verbal?  I really want to learn more.

Radei
Vasil House of the Red Shark
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis

This we know: All things are connected.