[ANSTHRLD] Bee positions

Britt tierna.britt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 22:03:43 PDT 2007

> The device we returned at kingdom had two dragonflies in profile respectant,
> each with one set of wings visible; it looked for all the world like one
> poor dragonfly chopped in half!

<sounds of laughter, perplexing cats>
Oh, dear, I can just see that in my mind's eye.  Some things cannot be
put into profile!
Laurel precedents have some gems, like the unicorn's head affronty,
thus removing any sign of horn or beard.  I've also heard tell of
someone who wanted a salmon tergiant.  It was apparently in the Early
Days of kingdom returns and never got all the way to the top, but was
sent back to the submitter with a couple of nice recipes.

- Teceangl