[ANSTHRLD] New Star's Resolution

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:29:38 PDT 2007

On 8/27/07, Kimberly Langhans <sarapenrose at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Also, please remember to make special note of awards
> that were read into law, but not given, or of awards
> that were given out after having been read into law at
> an earlier event. This will help prevent me from
> entering awards into the OP before the recipient knows
> they have received it.
>
> My thanks to everyone who has been sending me reports!
>

> Regards,
> Sara

This becomes VERY important of Court Heralds.  Not all of the populace may
know about awards read privately.
Also, you are the only one who gets to see the scrolls.  This means that you
are the one who gets to see the "official" (note: not necessarily "correct")
spelling of the name.  Even if you are not a warranted herald, just the
person yelling, do this.  As Loch Soilleir's voice herald, I would fill out
the report BEFORE court, get the Baron to sign it, then hand it to the local
herald.  I am charging all Court heralds to fill out court reports BEFORE
court and to get the nobility/royalty to sign it IMMEDIATELY after Court,
and, of course, turn it in to Zodiacus.

Brian
Golden Staff