[ANSTHRLD] May 2007 LOAR for Ansteorra

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:50:35 PDT 2007

My Lords and my Ladies, please find below the acceptances for Ansteorra for
May 2007.

Vivat!
Luciana

Arias Yanes. Device. Argent, a wolf rampant between three escallops and a
bordure gules.

Ceallach Ó Bruadair. Name.

Connor the Hunter. Device. Or, in bend sinister a mullet of five greater and
five lesser points vert and a stag springing sable, a bordure gules.

Goisuintha cognomento Gonza. Name.

Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle. Reblazon of device. Vert, in pale a stag's
head cabossed Or and a roofless stone well argent.

Issobell Robertsoun. Name and device. Vert, three pairs of barnacles
inverted argent.

Katerine Bontemps. Name and device. Gules, in bend two crosses moline
disjointed Or.

Lucia Piazza. Name.

Randal of Elfsea. Holding name and device. Gules, a heart and in chief three
mullets Or.

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"