[ANSTHRLD] Hey!

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 09:23:40 PDT 2007

I rather found the return notes amsuing:

Argent goutty d'larmes a chief invected sable and a base wavy azure.

Name: No form was received for the name, so badge was processed under the
names of the submitters, registered
11/88 and 4/99 respectively.

Badge: Returned for landscape heraldry although a vigorous defense was
mounted on the basis that it is a seascape. However, the actual wording in
RFS VIII.4.a is against pictorial design, and this does look like a picture.

Overall, RFS VIII.4 outlaws obtrusive modernity. An appeal might be mounted
on the basis that nothing
referenced in this badge is really modern. (If you believe in Noah, quite
the opposite.) Alternately, removing either
the chief or the base would probably make the device registerable, although
still strongly allusive to reality. As
always, the resources of the College of Heralds are available to submitters
for whatever further action they
may want to take.