[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran online commentary system

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Tue Aug 21 16:36:57 PDT 2007

tmcd at panix.com wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Aug 2007, doug bell <magnus77840 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If Laurel has OSCAR call our system FELIX.
>>

> They're already using that for something, but I forget what.
> I suggested, for another piece, Web Interface for Laurel Decision
> Entry, and that may get used too with OSCAR.  I think COOKIE and
> GROUCH have also been suggested, but again I forget the expansions.
>
> Danel de Lyncoln

FELIX is being used by Robin Codex for the articles (library) on the
Laurel web pages. In fact, in the Proceedings for this year's symposium
is an article entitled 'The Odd Couple: OSCAR and FELIX' with explanations.

Flexible Education Library Information Exchange

This is actually a program he is working on to make sure that articles
on the laurel pages are kept current and accurate since some of them are
'in progress' or 'draft' at the time of initial publication.

Shauna