[ANSTHRLD] Radei Drchevich appeal

radei at moscowmail.com radei at moscowmail.com
Thu Aug 23 11:13:55 PDT 2007

thank you for that.  the herald I am working with is very good, so I am sure he would have caught that.

We are considering other options.  I would really like to keep the basic feel of this, I have put a great deal of symbolism into the structure, but that may not be possible.

if you have any suggestions that might keep the idea intact without going too far off the basic, I would appreciate the input.

Radei
Vasil House of the Red Shark
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis

This we know: All things are connected.