[ANSTHRLD] Radei Drchevich appeal

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 08:51:22 PDT 2007

I'm not sure what AOL is doing to my posts -- in the original I sent the characters where those question marks appear are BLANKS.? If this keeps up I am going to scrap this irritating excuse for an email service -- I already can't set the stupid thing to send in plain text instead of HTML, which is ALSO irritating.

Anyway,

If vetu were a simple field division ala checky or per pale, then charges could cross the line(s) of division.? Maybe 'treatment' isn't the correct them, but I would assume it was in a class with flaunches or a gore.

I understand and agree with the?principle that the blazon can't be used to clear conflict for exactly the reasons you and Magnus cite, and I am willing to live with the fact that it CAN be used to 'get around' lesser issues like the rule of tinctures or the number of layers.? I assume it can also NOT be used to try to escape appearance of marshalling or presumption.

And like I said I don't even see a clean rule set here that would be better in all circumstances than the one we have.