[ANSTHRLD] looking for a list of past AHSS hosts

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 11:29:23 PDT 2007

Hum, you may be right Mari.  Westgate Winter Collegium generally attempts to select a 'focus' area for this themed collegiums.   And that year may indeed have been Heraldry.
  Must go back to the old Black Stars to confirm.
  Hillary

  FYI - Whenever I can get a free weekend with Annes, Kingdom Historian, I plan to 'borrow' all her back issues of Black Stars and copy/scan past event announcements for Scribal and Heraldic collegiums, as well as officer reports.   A copy will be made for Star and Signet files.  Hopefully, this will fill in some historic gapps where officer files maybe lacking and will aid future officers in understanding Ansteorra's back-history.

  Cheers, Hillary