[ANSTHRLD] New Star's Resolution

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 11:49:36 PDT 2007

Of course none of us have had award envelopes
handed to us just as we are about to open court.
Oh, and that extra envelope that is on the back
table does not contain all the new local awards.
Just five of them. And the names are either Welsh
or Japanese.

One secret to getting things signed after court
is to ask the Baroness or the Queen to sign. As
soon as Court ends the Baron or the King tends to
get swamped with petitioners, but somehow the
Lady on the Throne has time for us little people
and our forms.

Crandall, Olde Phart

--- Brian O'hUilliam <brianoftheloch at gmail.com>