[ANSTHRLD] An Loch

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Fri Aug 31 09:16:26 PDT 2007

I was involved in the research for the name.

<An Loch> is the registered formbecause <Am Loch> is not grammatically
correct.  Hence, it is not registerable.  And, since it is not gramatically
correct, the odds of it ever being registerable are well south of "Slim" -
somewhere around "None".

(As the name submission is listed on the 08/2005 ILoI as <An Loch>, it looks
like it was submitted that way as well.)

There has been more than enough time for their listing in the Blackstar and
on kingdom websites, etc., to be updated to the registered form of their
name.  It's time for that to happen.

Mari