[ANSTHRLD] FW: Real world Heraldic Emergency

radei at moscowmail.com radei at moscowmail.com
Sun Dec 16 09:36:11 PST 2007

this is a typical example of Bigotry founded of Ignorance being pandered to in the name of "Political Correctness".

The complaint should have met with instruction as to the nature of the meaning of the charge.  In many countries the Insignia of the Armed Forces may only be changed by Law<Parliment, Congress, the Royal Person, of the Royal Herald>.  I am suprised Sweden is not one of them.

BCC: To those I feel may have interest in this subject.

Joy
Radei

"Christmas is just plain weird -  What other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the livingroom and eat candy out of your socks?"
-  J. Wagner

--
10 Great Gift Ideas- Take a Look!
http://mail.shopping.com/?linkin_id=8033174