[ANSTHRLD] OT: Outsider looking for Heraldic Consultant

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 10:51:46 PST 2007

I have been approached by someone outside of the SCA who is looking for a consultant to design a coat of arms for his family.  This is NOT an SCA device.  This is a chance to do something fancy!  ;-)  He is willing to pay a reasonable fee.

If you are interested, please contact me for his contact info.

In Service,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
mka: Steve Scott
281-731-7726 Cell
713-986-8739 Work

Glücklicherweise halte ich meine Federn numeriert für gerade solcheine Gelegenheit!
Fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for just such an occasion! (Foghorn Leghorn)