[ANSTHRLD] Upcomming decision meetings

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Dec 31 11:43:23 PST 2007

Greetings, hopefully someone can verify something for me.  I was updating the website homepage for the upcomming decision eetings in the Gazette and had a question.  Are we actually having a decision meeting in Feb or March as listed in the Gazette??  There was no December or January ILoI, so what would be decided.

Also if there is any other meetings i need to include on the website coming up (Red Tape maybe?) then please let me now so I can add them.  Also any upcomming consultation tables, please let me know so i can add them as well.

Thanks,
Alasdair