[ANSTHRLD] FW: Real world Heraldic Emergency

Tomas Niallagain siortomas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 14:39:17 PST 2007

Daniel,

 Heraldry IS politics.  Discussion of heraldry in any form and the
"politics" that can and do effect it should certainly be allowed. If you
disagree then read no further.
  My curiosity is how in the world the  EU political body got jurisdiction
over heraldic law for any group of people. I also wonder if the person sited
as "ticked off" that he wasn't consulted was the Swedish king of Arms.

Tomas