[ANSTHRLD] Acting Asterisk

Sweet, Debby deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu
Wed Dec 19 07:17:02 PST 2007

Hello everyone!

I'm your new Acting Asterisk. I'll be in this position until at least
February so that a "job opening" advertisement can be placed in the
Black Star. So please be kind -- while I've held a few other positions,
I've not held this one before.

Let's all give a big "thank you" to Maria Asterisk. I understand she's
suffering from an attack of real life and so needs to leave the position
earlier than she intended.

So starting now, all submission should be mailed to me:

HL Estrill Swet,  Asterisk
Deborah Sweet
824 E 8th
Stillwater, OK  74074

And there's a small benefit to the kingdom in this: I won't have to mail
Bordure her copies -- I can give them directly to her at our local
meetings or simply drive over to her place. Whee.

Oh, currently (as in right now) I do not have ANY of the files, so I
cannot answer any questions or examine the files. Plans are underway to
retrieve them on Coronation/Round Table weekends. After that point I
will do my best to resolve any issues or questions that have arisen.

In Service

Estrill, AA