[ANSTHRLD] Upcomming decision meetings

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Mon Dec 31 11:58:55 PST 2007

> Greetings, hopefully someone can verify something for me.  I
> was updating the website homepage for the upcomming decision
> eetings in the Gazette and had a question.  Are we actually
> having a decision meeting in Feb or March as listed in the
> Gazette??  There was no December or January ILoI, so what
> would be decided.

Correct -- for those months in which we didn't have an ILoI (Dec and Jan),
there will be no corresponding decision meeting (in Feb and March).

> Also if there is any other meetings i need to include on the
> website coming up (Red Tape maybe?) then please let me now so
> I can add them.  Also any upcomming consultation tables,
> please let me know so i can add them as well.

Red Tape, of course. I believe there will be a consultation table at
Coronation the week before as well. There *might* be a consultation table
going on at WMM/NRT at the end of February, but I won't know for certain for
another week or two. I'll post more here when I do, of course.

-Emma