[ANSTHRLD] consultation table at Candlemas

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Fri Feb 2 19:43:13 PST 2007

> The heralds table will be open from 10:00 am until
> 3:00 pm assuming that we have sufficient people to man
> it.  I have not heard of any particular requests, but
> I suspect I know that the BG library has a gaping hole
> in Gaelic sources, so I suspect that anything you
> might have in that line will be put to good use.  The
> Kingdom library will also be there to the best of my
> knowledge.  We will have power, so your laptop will be
> useable, and since mine is currently unuseable, it
> will be much appreciated.  I had intended to have the
> O & A downloaded for conflict checking, but will not
> be able to do so.  I don't know that we will have
> wireless on site (I suspect we won't).  Naturally the
> help of any heralds wishing to assist at this table
> will be deeply appreciated.  See you there.

Great!  Thanks for the info!  I'll bring the laptop.  Warning: it is not set
up for electronic conflict checking.  However, since I've downloaded bunches
of stuff, wireless shouldn't be critical for name stuff.

I'll also bring all the books I can stand to haul - stuff I figure isn't in
the kingdom library.

Seeya there!

Mari