[ANSTHRLD] New Zodiacus effective Spring Crown

Luciana Caterina de Borgese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 07:33:10 PST 2007

Vivat Sara!

Congratulations, my Lady! I have not had the pleasure of meeting you (I
don't think), but I know you will be magnificent. The tradition of having
outstanding people as Zodiacus continues. :)

Luciana

On 2/7/07, Star - Ansteorra <star at ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Greetings good heralds all from Druinne, Star.
>
> This past six months has evidenced a wonderful new trend in the CoH.
> There have been more than on applicant for the open offices. This is a
> great thing!!!
>
> I had no less than five serious inquiries and three outstanding
> applicants for the office of Zodiacus.  It was a hard decision as each
> applicant brought a unique and powerful skill set to the job.
>
> Sara Penrose will take over the office and be warranted at Spring
> Crown.  Francois has done a great job on re-working the database,
> making it incredibly user-friendly and highly versatile.  For now,
> please continue to send court reports to Francois.  I will leave the
> transition of office up to them to settle on the timing of changing
> the address to mail the reports.
>
> Thanks again to all of you who applied for this office.
>
> I remain in service,
> Druinne, Star

"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"