[ANSTHRLD] OP question - Court Baronies and Baronies in fief

Wendel Bordelon rwbordelon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 12:40:06 PST 2007

On 1/2/07, Morgan Buchanan <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'd think their names would be written down somewhere by the chroniclers, but the OP isn't so much about "history" as it is about "rank".  The OP lists a note for the people who have a CB showing their B in F dates as a point of interest.
> Morgan

I agree someone should (hopefully is) record those bit of our history.
 I know that at the Argent Anniversary there was a booklet that
included a list of the people that held various Kingdom offices, the
Crowns, and I believe the various Baronies.     But these are not
precedence items.

The same database that contains the roll of precedence, what we loosly
call the "OP" currently has a table of the Principal Heralds.   While
not a precedence item either it kinda makes sense for the heralds to
keep our own history.

--Francois