[ANSTHRLD] OP question - Court Baronies and Baronies in fief

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 13:06:15 PST 2007

Soooooo, it turns out I should have been paying more
attention...

Now that we've had this conversation, I've received a
request from some former landeds for CB scrolls. Can
one of you official herald-y types confirm for me that
I should date the scrolls to their stepping up, rather
than to the date of their stepping down (when the CBs
would have been bestowed)?

If we had not just had this thread, I would've dated
the scrolls to their stepping down without even
thinking twice about it!

Thank goodness I have you all to edumacate me...

Sara